IVf cycle was canceled, IUI probably sometime around Saturday, give or take a day. At this point, kid, you're on your own. If you're going to come this month, great. But I've got too much to worry about what with starting a new job and D maybe getting a promotion and both of us maybe moving to worry about whether or not you're going to deign to show up this time. That's really all I have to say to or about you right now. We still want you, and want you ASAP, but at this point - whatever. I have other things to worry about besides when you're going to decide to join us.
Love you anyway,